The PJS PAUL FOUNDATION Vision
To assist the poor and the needy, to care & provide for the widows & orphans, to support people affected by social unrest &, natural calamities irrespective of caste, creed, color or religion. To see people’s lives changed and revived by the love of Christ & for the world to encounter Jesus through the generosity of his church.
The PJS PAUL FOUNDATION Mission
PJS Paul Foundation mission is to follow our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in working with the poor, oppressed and to promote love, care & transform lives of people through the power of the Gospel. Following the example laid by Jesus, along with local congregations help to clothe, shelter, feed, heal, educate, and live in solidarity with those who suffer under oppression, injustice, violence, poverty, hunger, and disease.
PJS PAUL FOUNDATION Values
The Foundation is built on the following below Values and Principles
- We demonstrate love, care and compassion towards all people
- We display honesty, integrity and transparency in our work
- We encourage new ideas, innovation and creativity
- Our words and deeds go together
- Every person reached and restored through the love of Christ